Google Need Another Holiday: Weekend Picture Pick: When Santa Got Stuck Up the Chimney

Sunday 16 December 2012

Weekend Picture Pick: When Santa Got Stuck Up the Chimney

This weekend's photo comes somewhat late, I'm afraid. But that's because I've mostly been in a frantic, festive shopping frenzy for the last couple of days. 

And that involved a visit to Manchester's Trafford Centre, one of the UK's largest shopping and leisure complexes.

The Trafford Centre Santa looks down over Manchester, from the 220 feet high Campanile


No matter how hard I try, I never seem to manage to avoid the mayhem of the High Street in the last fortnight before the Big Day. I must confess though, there's something quite exciting about being a last minute Christmas shopper. And once we're well and truly into December, I can submit myself completely to the season, unashamedly Christmas jumpered up to the max. 

Woolly reindeer hat and all. 

With bells on.

 
Have you done all your Christmas shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment